Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Can fish oil give you acne

« ...Factors that may cause occlusion include certain cosmetics, oils, greases, and hairsprays. Hats, helmets and pads used in sports may also contribute to this problem as can humidity, sweating and the prolonged effect of contact with damp clothing. Factors such as stress, the state of one's internal health, diet and lifestyle changes may contribute to excessive body production of sebum, which the skin is unable to eliminate effectively. This will clog pores more and promote the exacerbation of pimples, leading to cystic acne. Factors that may cause occlusion include certain cosmetics, oils, greases, and hairsprays. Hats, helmets and pads used in sports may also contribute to this problem as can humidity, sweating and the prolonged effect of contact with damp clothing....
...I had a personal experience black heads and other symptoms of acne, so am no stranger. I mean I was terrified, I did not even wanted to look in the mirror because i was so scared of the way I look. There these huge blackheads and white heads and even large bumps with pusses popping out. I was in my late teens so can you imagine how I felt? I hardly go any where just so no one would see my face....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Let's take each of these three components (sebum, dead skin cells and bacteria) in turn, and consider how they are themselves caused....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: how can you cure acne, acne dysmorphia getting help, acne treatment for african american skin

No comments: